Terms and Conditions
The term ‘The Client’ refers to any person purchasing and/or participating in a photo session. This also includes persons associated with The Client for example, but not limited to: Partners, Spouses, Children, Friends etc.
The term ‘The Photographer’ refers to Natalie Houlding and the studio and business premises of Natalie Houlding Photography
Clients Terms & Conditions
1. Photography consent. The Client consents to themselves and/ or their children being photographed by The Photographer.
2. Cancellations. Either The Client or The Photographer may cancel the photo session without cost or penalty, provided that one weeks notice is given to the other party. If The Photographer needs to cancel the photo session at any time then The Photographer will assist, if possible, in helping The Client find an alternative photographer or rescheduling with no additional cost to The Client.
In the event that The Client cancels a photo session giving less than 7 days notice then The Photographer will evaluate on a case-by-case basis as to whether a refund of the full session fee (less the non-refundable deposit) will be given depending on the circumstances of the cancellation. By booking a session The Client agrees to pay a non-refundable deposit of $200 when the session is booked. If the deposit is not paid The Photographer cannot guarantee the booking.
Deposits can paid by:
Paypal – firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct bank transfer to: Natalie Houlding | Account Number: 470302767| Sortcode: 012936
3. Session Payment. Payment for the photo session must be completed one week beforehand. Cash payments can be made in full on the day of the session prior to its commencement if confirmed with The Photographer.
4. Vouchers. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher, and are not redeemable for cash or any other goods, and may only be used as described. Vouchers are non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
5. Image Selection. After your session, photos will normally be ready within 1-2 weeks. Natalie Houlding Photography reserves the right to use her professional experience and judgement to select the best photos from the session for enhancing and delivery. An online gallery is available on request if you would like to select your own photos for enhancing and/or selection. If your photos are made available to you in an online gallery then you need to select and order your images within one week of the online gallery being made available to you. Images are only guaranteed to be available to be ordered for 30 days from your photo session date. After this period images may be deleted from the online gallery.
6. Order Cancellation or Variation. Orders confirmed by The Client with The Photographer are binding and cannot be cancelled, altered or otherwise changed without the express agreement of The Photographer. All changes, additions and variations are subject to additional charges.
7. Payment for Orders. Payment for orders (including Prints, Products etc) must be made in advance and in full prior to The Photographer’s submission.
8. Payment by Instalment. The Photographer may at their discretion agree to accept payment in instalments from The Client. The terms and conditions of such payment plan shall be subject to a separate agreement. In the event that a scheduled deduction fails an additional fee of $25.00 plus the standard service charges will apply.
9. Digital Images. Due to the nature of digital images, all orders of digital images are final and non-refundable. The Photographer warrants that digital images will be supplied to The Client uncorrupted and – if advised by The Client within 14 days of purchase of a damaged or corrupted image(s) – will replace the image(s) free of charge.
10. All packages must be collected. I will provide a post service with the additional cost of $20 for a next day delivery (on working days).
11. Failure to Pay. If The Client refuses delivery of the order (prints, products etc) or refuses to pay the balance of monies due within forty-five days of being notified the order is ready for collection, The Client shall forfeit all monies paid to The Photographer.
12. Discounts. Any changes to a Confirmed Order voids all discounts.
13. Image Files. All photographic image files remain the property of The Photographer at all times.
14. Copyright. In accordance with the Australian Copyright Act of 1968, The Client agrees that The Photographer owns the copyright of all images and videos including but not limited to all rights in preliminary materials and all electronic rights and hereby waives any claims The Client may have based on any usage of the images or works derived there from, including but not limited to claims for either invasion of privacy or libel. For purposes of this agreement, electronic rights are defined as rights in the digitized form of works that can be encoded, stored, and retrieved from such media as computer disks, hard disks, flash media, removable storage media, computer databases, and network servers.
15. Printing Rights. The Photographer retains the exclusive right to make prints and reproductions of images it produces.
16. Marketing & Promotion. By booking the session via phone, email, Facebook or the website’s (nataliehouldingphotography.com) booking form, The Client agrees that the Photographer may reproduce images and videos from a client’s session for marketing, advertising, promotion, exhibition and competition purposes.
17. Client’s Usage and Reproduction. All prints and image files provided to The Client by The Photographer are licensed for personal use only, and cannot be sold or reproduced without written consent.
18. Photography of minors. For subjects under the age of 18 at least one Parent or Guardian must be present at all times whilst the minor is on The Photographer’s premises. The Parent or Guardian must maintain a visual contact with the minor.
19. Physical activity. Photo sessions involve physical activity. This is undertaken at The Client’s own risk.
20. Inherent Qualities. The Photographer prides itself on the very highest standards of printing, mounting, framing and reproduction. However, the manufacturing processes and use of third party suppliers may from time to time result in minor blemishes appearing on products that are beyond our ability to avoid or remove. The Client therefore agrees to accept such blemishes or faults that are deemed to be within reasonable tolerances by The Photographer.
21. Miscellany. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Queensland.
22. Third Party Sites. This website contains links to third party sites. We are not responsible for the condition or the content of those sites as they are not under our control. The link(s) are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement of the site(s) or the products or services provided there. You access those sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk.
23. Food Allergies. It is incumbent upon The Client to inform The Photographer of any known food allergies that anyone participating in a Cake Smash Session suffers from. The Cakes used in a session are non-dairy but are made in an environment where dairy products are used.
24. Claims. You hereby irrevocably release and discharge The Photographer from any and all legal claims and demands in relation to images, including defamation, copyright, privacy or right of publicity, you give the same release to any person featured in the images.