Fine Art Sitter Session
Another milestone reached in your fast growing little one as baby learns to sit up by themselves. You’re baby is now officially a sitter and opens up a whole new world of fun activities for them. Sitters make for great poses in nearly any setting. Capture all of this with a sitter session, perfect for babies who are able to sit up unsupported (for at least a few seconds to allow us to capture the image), approximately 5/6 months plus.
- Babies at this age are suitable for my milk bath sessions, check out the package here
The session can either be done at our comfortable studio in Bonner, Canberra or if you prefer, on a location for an outdoor session (depending on the weather, the baby age and with an additional of $30 travel cost up to 30 min distance).
You will receive:
- Photo session with the use of our accessories and props
- Images will be shared via email or on a USB
- 10 edited images all in high resolution (best for prints)
- 10 small size digital files of your images (best for social media sharing)
- Your own private online gallery in which you or your friends and family can view, Choose your images and purchase prints.
- The option to order canvas/ prints/ magnet prints of your choice
Fine Art Sitter package session: $350
Add 10 prints 6x8.5″ of all your images from our session, in a stylish box- $50
Add a collage photo of 9 images and 1 collage A4 size print = $30
This session is for 1 child. Twins will be an extra $30 to the package.
You can bring your own props (hat, tieback, ribbon etc..) or use the props in the studio.